Friday, February 17, 2012

Merrow


This one made me a bit sad.  Not long after I strung the center pendant, I noticed that it had a hairline crack through the center on the back.  You can't see it in the picture, but it extends the whole diameter of the shell.  I did seal it with some superglue, but regardless, even if I do start selling my stuff, this won't be one that I list.  I will never knowingly list damaged goods. 

That being said, it's still a pretty necklace.  I thought the silvery shells complimented the design on the pendant nicely.  It is heavy (the pendant is about a centimeter thick) but not uncomfortable to wear.  And I generally don't go for heavy stuff. 

I should make a note on all of my designs...I rarely plan them out on paper first.  I usually just pick out a pendant and go from there.  Well, there was that one necklace that I did plan, but that thing was insanely ornate.  I'll post a picture of that one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment