Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hestia

I had a lot of fun with this one.  It was originally strung out very similarly to Dione, but I later decided it would look better as a memory wire necklace.  I was surprised how comfortable the stones are.  I thought they would poke my neck something horrible...they don't at all.  The stones are (in no particular order) carnelian, citrine, gold pearls, garnet, goldstone, and strawberry quartz.  The pendant is bronze tone with enamel. 

Oh.  Should probably make a quick note of this...some of my photos will not be on the necklace mount you see above.  Some will just be on a table.  This is because I have given away several of my pieces prior to getting this stand.  The pictures aren't bad; it's just that the necklace display shows how they would actually drape on a person. 

Cheers!
IlmareYavanna

No comments:

Post a Comment