Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mermaid's Treasure


See, this is what happens when I have lots of extra pieces and parts lying around.  The shells are from a strand that broke a long time ago, the pearls from an old bracelet I no longer wear.  The gems, however, are a bit more unique.  All but the red one came from the Jewel Princess book series.  All of the books came with either a necklace, bracelet, or ring with the title princess' jewel.  I think the only part I actually purchased recently was the red crystal. 
I have to admit, stringing the shells was a monumental pain in the rear.  I like the end result though.  It strikes me as something a little girl in princess mode would wear.  It is a bit on the heavy side, since I usually don't put that many crystals on one necklace. 

Cheers,
IlmareYavanna

No comments:

Post a Comment